Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 is a 7.9-inch tablet launched by Acer. The 7.9-inch tablet will deliver resolution of 768 X 1024 pixels. Iconia A1-810 comes with a 1.2 ghz quad core processor and 1 GB Ram. The tablet comes with only one memory option and that is 16 GB, however if you run short on memory in future you can always add an external memory card to your device as the tablet supports micro SD card of storage space up to 32 GB. The front camera of the device is a VGA camera whereas you will get 5 Mega pixel rear camera with your Iconia tablet. The tablet comes with Android Jelly Bean operating system and is upgradable to Android KitKat, however if you want to use Android Lollipop on your device you need to wait as Acer is not going to push Android Lollipop update for Iconia Tab A1-810 anytime sooner. To take full advantage of your Android tablet you can always root it. If you are interested in rooting Acer Iconia Tab A1-810 you can read the guide shared below which will help you in getting root access on your Iconia Tab A1-810.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Create backup of your Acer Iconia Tab A1 tablet before you are going to start the rooting process on it.
- USB Debugging should be turned on. To enable it go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure that your Acer Iconia Tab A1 tablet is having more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure your PC is having USB drivers installed of Acer Iconia Tab A1.
- Installation via Unknown sources should be turned on. To turn it on go to Settings > Security > Tick Unknown Sources.
How to root Acer Iconia Tab A1
Follow the step by step guide shared below to successfully root Acer Iconia Tab A1.
- Download the Farmaroot application which will help you in getting root access of your Acer Iconia Tab A1. You can download the Farmaroot app from this link.
- Connect your tablet with your PC and transfer the Farmaroot app to your tablet.
- Go to File Manager in Acer Iconia Tab A1 and start installing the Farmaroot app. Once the app has been installed you will see it in the app drawer of your Acer Iconia Tab A1.
- Open the app from the app drawer and select Install SuperSu option. You will see names of different exploits there. Select Boromir exploit from the list. If this exploit does not work you can try any other exploit from the list.
- The rooting process will be started on your Acer Iconia Tab A1. Your tablet will reboot a couple of times. Don’t worry about it as it is normal.
- Once your device gets completely rebooted you are having root access of your Acer Iconia Tab A1.
You can also check the root status to make sure if your device has been rooted or not. Root Checker is a free app available at Google Play which verifies the root status of your device. To check the root status you can download Root checker app and verify the root status.