There are many custom roms which are available for Samsung Galaxy Star and T3 Rom is one of these roms. T3 rom brings Touch Wiz user interface to the users with the installation of Rom on Galaxy Star. You will get the interface of Samsung Galaxy S5 once you have installed T3 Rom on your galaxy Star. The Rom also comes with iLauncher which will allows you to try the themes of Apple iOS on your Galaxy Star, however you can easily install NOVA launcher from Google Play.
The Rom has features of different softwares and roms. You will get ringtones of Nokia X, HTC One M8 and many others. T3 Rom also comes with HkTheme Manager which brings all the Cyanogenmod themes and Windows Phone themes in the device. If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Star and you want to install T3 Rom on it you can read the tutorial shared below.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Star smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Samsung Galaxy Star installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install T3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Star
Follow the step by step guide to install T3 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Download the ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Star from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Turn off your Galaxy Star and reboot it in recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode of your Samsung Galaxy Star press combo of Volume Down + Power + Home
- When you see that you have entered the recovery mode of Samsung Galaxy Star perform wipe action. Clear the data by selecting wipe data/ factory reset.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
T3 Rom is now installed on your Samsung Galaxy Star.