If you are looking for custom rom for your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus which is a blend of many custom roms then you need to try Mokee Rom. The rom has features of many custom roms available for Android devices which include Cyanogenmod, Paranoid Android and many others. Along with the features of these custom roms you also get features developed by the developers of Mokee Rom. The rom is available for Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus and is based on Android KitKat v4.4.4. You can use the theme chooser if you want to install new themes on your Titanium S1 Plus. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to install Mokee Rom on Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install MOKEE Rom on Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus
Follow the step by step guide to install MOKEE Rom on Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus.
- Download the ROM for your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus from this link. Password for opening the file is fxpj.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Switch off your device and turn it back on in recovery mode. To enter recovery mode press the power button + Volume Up buttons. You will enter recovery mode of Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
MOKEE Rom is now installed on your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus.