If you have rooted your HTC Desire 510 smartphone you can do a lot of new things. The first thing which you can do on your device is install custom roms on you Desire 510. Dragon rom is one of the few best available custom roms available for Desire 510 smartphone. You can use this custom rom if your device is running on Boost, Carrier or Virgin mobile network. Dragon Rom aims at providing stable user experience. The stable build of this custom rom is available for the Desire 510 which is also deodexed and comes with root privileges. You will get a lot of free tools which this custom rom installed on your device. If you want to install Dragon Rom on your HTC Desire 510 smartphone you can follow the guide shared below.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your HTC Desire 510 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root HTC Desire 510.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of HTC Desire 510 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install Dragon ROM on HTC Desire 510
Follow the step by step guide to install Dragon ROM on HTC Desire 510.
- Download the ROM for your HTC Desire 510 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your HTC Desire 510.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Turn off your Desire 510 and reboot it in recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode of your HTC Desire 510 press combo of Volume Down + Power
- When you see that you have entered the recovery mode of HTC Desire 510 perform wipe action. Clear the data by selecting wipe data/ factory reset.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
Dragon ROM is now installed on your HTC Desire 510.