Google apps have been a one stop solution for Android users from the beginning of time. Be it Maps, Music or Calendar, Google apps are stocked with all of these. And when it comes to some serious work stuff, Google documents and spreadsheets come at hand.
Google Documents is an app that lets users view and edit documents on the go. But the only catch with the app is that, it works on internet!
So for many of us who do no have loads of MBs to shed, this could be trouble. But here’s a way out. Help yourself with Google documents without having to turn on your data connection. Here’s how you can do it.
Take a look at our simple tutorial to know How to use Google Documents offline on Android
How to use Google Documents offline on Android
- Hop to your Google Documents app from the app drawer.
- Click on the “Menu” button from the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to “Settings” from there.
- Now tap on the slider next to “Offline” option.
This will ensure that the new documents or sheets you create, are available offline.
Now if you have any older document that you wish to view when you are offline, here’s how you can do the same.
- Click on the document that you wish to make available offline.
- Now go to the “Menu” section from the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the slider next to the “Available offline” option.
Doing this, you will be able to view the document offline as well.
So did this trick help you to know How to use Google Documents offline on Android? Leave your comments below!