The new VR feature for Android smartphones stepped in with an all new viewing experience. And that was just the beginning to it!
Talking about the VR, it enhances the viewing experience of users by using the high quality display screens of the phone. Not just for movies, but for all other exciting content like games and other stuff!
Samsung Galaxy is one of the few phones that astonished users with the VR viewing technology. So if you own the Samsung Galaxy S7, and if you wish to get through the VR set up, here’s how you can do it.
Take a look at our simple step wise guide to know How to set up VR Gear with Samsung Galaxy S7.
How to set up VR Gear with Samsung Galaxy S7
Make sure you have a proper internet connection with good speed. You will have to download some stuff of about 130-150MB.
- Plug in your compatible Samsung phone with the Gear VR.
- Now pull out your phone. You will see a welcome screen on your phone.
- Click on”Next”.
- You will be directed to download a file of around 2MB.
- After the download, you will be directed to a page which will list all the apps and tools necessary for the Gear VR to work fine with your phone.
- Start downloading all the listed tools and apps.
- Once all the apps are downloaded, they will be automatically installed in your phone. So make sure you have enough space in your phone.
- Now for further downloads for your Gear VR, create and set up your Oculus account.
Oculus store will give easy access to users for all the games and content for the Gear VR.
So if you have been successful in setting up the Gear VR for Samsung Galaxy S7, let us know your experience with the same.