Changing your phone’s keyboard skin is one of the most interesting thing to have in Android phones. The keyboard skin can be customized with the way and look you wish to have.
And if your phone is been given to you with a basic keyboard skin, I’m sure you would want a change from the same. So if you are looking for a change from your normal keyboard skin, here’s how you can do it.
Take a look at this simple stepwise guide to know How to set the default keyboard on Android phone .
How to set the default keyboard on Android phone
You might have a few inbuilt options to change the keyboard skin for your phone, but you can also download a few keyboard skins and layouts if you wish to, from the play store.
- In case you have downloaded a new keyboard skin , install the same on your phone.
- Go to Settings
- Go to the “Languages and input” tab
- Tap on “Current Keyboard” from the list of options there
- Now click on choose keyboards
- Your downloaded ones or the ones that are available by default for your phone, will appear here
- Select the one that you wish to have as your default keyboard skin
You can also set the default keyboard skin by tapping on the right side bottom corner of your keyboard, on the settings icon.
From here you can directly change the keyboard skin of your phone, from the list of available keyboard skins and layouts.
Did you find a way to set the default keyboard on Android phone?
Leave your queries in the comments section below!