Karbonn A6 is a dual sim Android smartphone launched by Karbonn in India. The device comes with a 4.0-inch display screen which is an IPS LCD capacitive display. As A6 comes with dual sim option, you can use two sim cards at a time in the device. The smartphone comes with a 1 Ghz processor and 512 MB RAM. The hardware which you will get in the Karbonn A6 is not that amazing, but you can get better experience on the device if you have rooted it. Rooting will allow you to install custom roms on the Karbonn A6. As we all know that custom roms help in increasing the performance of the device, same can be done with Karbonn A6. Follow the step by step guide shared below to root Karbonn A6 smartphone.
- We are going to use vRoot application on Windows computer, so make sure that your computer comes with Windows powered operating system.
- Your system should have drivers of Karbonn A6 installed. If you are not having the drivers installed on your system you can download them from this link.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your Karbonn A6 smartphone. You can easily enable it by going to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging. If you are not seeing Developer Options tab in the Settings tab, you need to gain developer access on your smartphone which you can get by going to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 7 times. This will get you developer access and you will be able to see Developer options on your smartphone.
- Your smartphone must have more than 80% of battery present in it.
- Make sure that you are having a backup of your device before you are going to root it.
How to root Karbonn A6
Follow the step by step guide to start rooting process on your Karbonn A6 smartphone.
- Download vRoot application by clicking this link.
- Once the application has been downloaded, open it.
- After you see the application launched on your smartphone, connect your Karbonn A6 smartphone to your computer using USB connection.
- The app will automatically detect the smartphone. When you see Connected on bottom left side of the app click on Root now
- Rooting process will be started and will take a couple of minutes. Once your device will be rooted you will be able to see Super User app installed in the apps section of your device.
You can also check the root status to make sure if your device has been rooted or not. Root Checker is a free app available at Google Play which verifies the root status of your device. To check the root status you can download Root checker app and verify the root status.