Unwanted permissions have been a major setback for most of the apps. Most the times we have seen that the apps tend to take a long list of permissions to have access to our phones. And with many of us, we may not be comfortable providing the same with any app.
So with the Android Marshmallow, your privacy is maintained to a good extent. And if you are lucky enough to have an Android phone with the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, you will be lucky to manage your privacy with the app permissions.
Here is a simple tutorial for all Android Marshmallow users to manage app permissions individually on Android Marshmallow. Have a look at our tutorial to know How to manage app permissions individually on Android Marshmallow.
How to manage app permissions individually on Android Marshmallow
- Go to the settings page of your phone
- Scroll down to the apps section from the settings page
- Now go to the app for which you wish to customize the app permissions
- Click on the app
- Now scroll down and go to the “App permissions” page
- From here you can select and deactivate the permissions that you do not wish to have for the app
- You can slide the toggle bar to activate or deactivate the app permission
So doing that, you can customize and change the app permissions for your apps. If you know of more tips and tricks or tutorials for Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, let us know with your comments.