If you have rooted the Xolo Q3000 smartphone, the next thing which you need to do is install custom rom on the device. There are a lot of custom roms available for the Xolo Q3000. WammyZ is a custom rom based on Android KitKat v.4.4 and is available for the Xolo Q3000. Using this feature you will get all the features of Android KitKat on your device and the interface of your device will also get changed. It is very easy to install WammyZ custom rom on Xolo Q3000. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to install WammyZ custom rom on Xolo Q3000.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Xolo Q3000 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Xolo Q3000.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Xolo Q3000 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install WammyZ Rom on Xolo Q3000
Follow the step by step guide to install WammyZ Rom on Xolo Q3000.
- Download the ROM for your Xolo Q3000 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Xolo Q3000.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Switch off your device and turn it back on in recovery mode. To enter recovery mode press the power button + Volume down buttons. You will enter recovery mode of Xolo Q3000.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
WammyZ Rom is now installed on your Xolo Q3000.