I really love the interface of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by far comes with the best interface any Samsung device comes with. If you want to have the interface of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on your Xolo Q3000 smartphone, you can install Note 4 UI Rom on Xolo Q3000. This rom will bring complete interface of the Note 4 on your Xolo Q3000. All the features which are available in the Note 4 will also be available on the Xolo Q3000. You will only be able to install Note 4 rom on the Xolo Q3000 if you are having root access on it. Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to install Note 4 UI Rom on Xolo Q3000.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Xolo Q3000 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Xolo Q3000.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Xolo Q3000 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install Note 4 UI Rom on Xolo Q3000
Follow the step by step guide to install Note 4 UI Rom on Xolo Q3000.
- Download the ROM for your Xolo Q3000 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Xolo Q3000.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Switch off your device and turn it back on in recovery mode. To enter recovery mode press the power button + Volume Up buttons. You will enter recovery mode of Xolo Q3000.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
Note 4 UI Rom is now installed on your Xolo Q3000.