All the Xiaomi smartphones come with MIUI interface on them. MIUI 6 is based on Android Kitkat and if you want to try MIUI 6 on your Xolo Q3000 smartphone you need to have root access on your xolo Q3000 smartphone. To get the features of MIUI 6 on your Xolo Q3000 smartphone you need to install a custom rom. In this guide, we are going to tell you how you can install MIUI 6 on Xolo Q3000. It is very easy to install this custom rom and by following a couple of steps, you will be able to install this rom on the Xolo Q3000. Follow the guide shared below which will help you to install MIUI 6 on Xolo Q3000 smartphone.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Xolo Q3000 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Xolo Q3000.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Xolo Q3000 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install MIUI 6 Rom on Xolo Q3000
Follow the step by step guide to install MIUI 6 Rom on Xolo Q3000.
- Download the ROM for your Xolo Q3000 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Xolo Q3000.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Switch off your device and turn it back on in recovery mode. To enter recovery mode press the power button + Volume Up buttons. You will enter recovery mode of Xolo Q3000.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
MIUI 6 Rom is now installed on your Xolo Q3000.