There are a lot of custom roms available for the Micromax Unite A106 smartphone. Lollifox V1 is a custom rom based on Android Kitkat v4.4.4 for Micromax Unite A106. The custom rom comes with a lot of advanced features which you don’t get in the stock rom of the Micromax Unite A106. After installing this custom rom you will get halo light theme on your device. This custom rom also brings Android lollipop user interface on the Micromax Unite A106. You can easily put the RAM to good use by using the Ram Manager which comes with the Rom. If you want to install lollifox rom on Micromax Unite A106, you can follow the step by step guide shared below.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Micromax Unite 2.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Micromax Unite 2 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install Lollifox V1 rom on Micromax Unite 2
Follow the step by step guide to install Lollifox V1 rom on Micromax Unite 2.
- Download the ROM for your Micromax Unite 2 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Micromax Unite 2.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Turn off your Unite 2 and reboot it in recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode of your Micromax Unite 2 press combo of Volume Down + Power + Home
- When you see that you have entered the recovery mode of Micromax Unite 2 perform wipe action. Clear the data by selecting wipe data/ factory reset.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
Lollifox V1 rom is now installed on your Micromax Unite 2. To get all the google applications you need to download and flash Google Apps. You can download google apps from the same link from where you downloaded Lollifox V1 rom for your Nexus 6. Download it and flash it without performing Step 4 and 5.