Carbon Rom is one of the few best custom roms which you can try on the Micromax Unite 2 A106. The rom is based on Android KitKat v4.4.4. The rom has been ported for Micromax Unite 2 and there are some features which are working on this rom however some are not working, but most of the required features work properly on this rom. The rom aims are increasing the speed of the Micromax Unite 2. You will get stock vanilla android user interface on your smartphone after installing this rom. If you are having root access on the Micromax Unite 2 A106 you can easily install this custom rom. Follow the step by step guide shared which will help you to install Carbon Rom on Micromax Unite 2 A106.
Disclaimer: We at Android Sigma are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the Rooting process. You are performing this process entirely at your own risk.
- Your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone should be rooted. If your smartphone is not rooted read the rooting tutorial to root Micromax Unite 2.
- Make backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone as your data will be deleted once you install the custom rom on your device.
- Make sure that your computer is having drivers of Micromax Unite 2 installed.
- USB debugging should ne enabled on your computer. To enable USB debugging you can go to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB debugging.
- Your smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- Make sure that your smartphone is having recovery in it.
How to install Carbon Rom on Micromax Unite 2
Follow the step by step guide to install Carbon Rom on Micromax Unite 2.
- Download the ROM for your Micromax Unite 2 from this link. Download the Rom for the model of your Micromax Unite 2.
- Connect your smartphone with your computer and copy the ROM in the memory of your device.
- Turn off your Unite 2 and reboot it in recovery mode. To enter the recovery mode of your Micromax Unite 2 press combo of Volume Down + Power + Home
- When you see that you have entered the recovery mode of Micromax Unite 2 perform wipe action. Clear the data by selecting wipe data/ factory reset.
- After that you can also clear the cache by selecting clear cache partition.
- Go back to recovery and then choose install zip from SD card and after that select choose zip from SD card.
- Flash the file and once the files has been flashed return to the recovery menu and reboot your device by selecting reboot
Carbon Rom is now installed on your Micromax Unite 2. To get all the google applications you need to download and flash Google Apps. You can download google apps from the same link from where you downloaded Carbon Rom for your Micromax Unite 2. Download it and flash it without performing Step 4 and 5.