Making the most out of your PC would have never been so much fun! Earlier it was your Android phone that was able to be used as a mouse for your PC and laptops. And now the situation is just going to be vice versa.
We’ve got an exciting app for you that will let you handle your phone, using your PC’s mouse.
But let me tell you, the process is not going to be easy. There’s a few settings and work to be done. So let me guide you with the things that needs to be done to sync your Android phone to your PC’s mouse.
- First things first, you will have to download the DeskDock app
- You can download the app from HERE
- Now download a server program for your computer
- Enable USB debugging from “Developer System Settings”
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable
- Download the server application from http://bit.ly/DeskDockServer
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Now click on the connect status on the screen of the app on your phone
- Connect the device to your computer via USB cable
- Start the server application on your computer
That’s all with the technical stuff that you need to do to get moving with your computer synced Android phone!
Once that’s done, you can drag your mouse over to the Android screen and start controlling your mobile device. You can further drag and drop links, turn the Android device’s screen on by dragging the cursor over, connect multiple devices and much more!
So, does this app sound interesting for you?! Are you going to try your hand with the DeskDock? Leave your comments below!