Like every other OS, Marshamllow OS has also got its own flaws and clods. And since many users might just be getting their feet wet with the new OS, you might want to take a cue from this article.
Customizing the options and icons in the quick settings has been coming from Lollipop OS itself. And now with the Marshmallow OS, it gets even better.
So if you don’t wish to have certain apps and icons in your quick settings panel, you can simply wave them off, and further rearrange them.
Something called as the System UI tuner lets Marshmallow users customize the shortcuts in the quick settings panel.
For some reason if you wish to customize and set right the quick settings panel, here’s how you can do it.
Take a look at our quick tutorial to know how to How to customize quick settings on Marshmallow OS
How to customize quick settings on Marshmallow OS
- Hop to the settings page of your phone.
- Scroll down to the “System”section.
- Now click on the System UI Tuner tab.
- Click on the “Quick Settings”
- Now from here, you can rearrange, remove or add items to the quick settings tray.
- To rearrange items, simply drag them around.
- To remove an icon, drag it from its location in the quick settings tray.
- To add a new icon, tap on the name of the setting you want quick access to.
This way, Marshmallow users can rearrange, add, delete icons and customize their quick settings panel.
Though this feature is still in the experimental level, there are yet no serious issues noticed. So far, the feature is working completely fine with users. And you can hope for the best for you as well!
Have you tried customizing your quick settings panel? Let us know your experience on the same!